Now Hiring a Landscape Designer
WHO WE ARE:
RHI is an award-winning multidisciplinary firm seeking experienced landscape architects to join our team. We believe in fostering a creative, collaborative workplace encouraging career development and growth.
Our work includes public urban plazas, streetscapes, parks and open space design, community revitalization, diplomatic and educational campus design, and historic preservation. We work locally, nationally, and internationally with both public and private sector clients. Our office of 30 people is in the heart of Old Town, Alexandria. We also have a small studio in Manhattan to serve our NY area projects.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or comparable field from an accredited university.
- 2- 5 years prior experience working in landscape architecture or other related design discipline.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and SketchUp/Rhino; enhanced 3D modeling skills (Revit and/or Lumion) are a plus.
- Possess the ability to communicate design through verbal, hand graphic, and digital graphic methods.
- Experience developing project drawings in all stages of design from concept to construction.
- Knowledge of successful planting design and sustainable planting methods in urban environments.
- Experience in construction document preparation and be interested in advancing skills in the development of technical drawings and details.
WORKING WITH US:
- Collaborate with internal design teams working on a wide range of urban-focused projects.
- Contribute to the development of design and preparation of construction document packages.
- Be flexible to work in a hybrid remote/in-office setting while maintaining a collaborative office culture.
- Be a part of a dynamic office that is committed to invest in continued education, mentorship, and your professional development.
- Work with landscape architects, urban designers, urban planners, transportation planners, preservation specialists, horticulture experts, and construction managers in multi-disciplinary teams.
Interested candidates should email their resume and work samples, including at least one example of construction documents to:
Kevin Fisher | Kevinf@rhiplaces.com
Learn more about us: www.rhiplaces.com